BELOW ARE PHRASES THAT DESCRIBE COMMON CHARACTERISTICS
OF THE LINGUISTIC INTELLIGENCE.
MARK THOSE THAT DESCRIBE YOU AND WHAT YOU LIKE MOST OF THE TIME.
THE TOTAL NUMBER YOU CHECK WILL BE YOUR SCORE.
CLICK TO TEST MORE MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCES
1. I like to read for pleasure.
2. I enjoy writing letters, etc.
3. I enjoy history and/or literature.
4. I like books.
5. I am an accurate speller.
6. My imagination comes out when I write or talk.
7. I have a well developed vocabulary.
8. I hear words when I am thinking.
9. I like puns and other wordplay.
10. I remember names, dates, and trivia.
11. I learn best by reading or listening.
12. I often talk to myself.
13. I like to play word games.
14. I often remember things said to me verbatim.
15. I tell jokes and/or stories.
SCORE:________ out of 15
LINGUISTIC people have highly developed auditory skills, enjoy reading and
writing, like to play word games, and have a good memory for names, dates,
places, etc. They possess well developed vocabularies and use language fluently.
Rate yourself according to how well this paragraph describes you:
Not like me
Just like me
1   2   3   4   5
SCORE: ________out of 5
TOTAL LINGUISTIC SCORE:_________ out of 20
June Kaminski, RN MSN DynoWomyn Enterprises TM
All rights reserved 1998 - 2004 Last Revised: July 24th, 2001