Logical Mathematical Intelligence
BELOW ARE PHRASES THAT DESCRIBE COMMON CHARACTERISTICS OF THE LOGICAL MATHEMATICAL INTELLIGENCE. MARK THOSE THAT DESCRIBE YOU AND WHAT YOU LIKE MOST OF THE TIME.
THE TOTAL NUMBER YOU CHECK WILL BE YOUR SCORE.
1. I am predictable.
2. I am sensible.
3. I enjoy math and/or science.
4. I keep a calendar of events and/or often make lists.
5. I enjoy strategy games like chess.
6. I enjoy logic puzzles.
7. Most things are either right or wrong.
8. I like to play the role of the "Devil's Advocate".
9. I like things to be in sequential order.
10. I enjoy using the computer.
11. I usually keep my checkbook balanced.
12. I like things organized and clear.
13. I look for patterns or relationships in things.
14. I am logical.
15. I am organized.
SCORE:________ out of 15
Rate yourself according to how well this paragraph describes you:
LOGICAL-MATHEMATICAL people like to explore patterns and relationships and enjoy doing activities in a sequential order. They like mathematics, experiment to test things they don't understand, enjoy opportunities to problem solve, and reason logically and clearly.
Not like me         Just like me
1   2   3   4   5
SCORE: ________out of 5
TOTAL LOGICAL MATHEMATICAL SCORE:_________ out of 20
All rights reserved 1998 - 2004